Wednesday 30 May 2012

HOW'S THE WEATHER

So How's The Weather Where You Are?


Well, here in the UK at the moment, the weather is simply fantastic........

Let's be honest the weather in the UK, is not the most dependable is it? I know I have lost count as I have grown up how many times we have been promised GREAT weather, only to wake up and discover it's raining. So you have to ask yourself, how the hell do the predict the weather?

Personally I don't think they have a glue, do you!

Let's be honest if you accepted what the weatherman predicted here in the UK, you seriously could find yourself stuck.

Now I know people will say it's not easy to predict the weather or in fact predict anything. Well I'm here to say WRONG!

The reason I love this weather is because, I make my money HELPING others win the lottery. I'm currently sat in my back garden, with a nice ice-cold drink on my iPad. No boss looking over me, no travelling. Just sat here, relaxing in the sun.

Want to join me? - MAKE MONEY LIKE ME

You will see I make my money by helping people predict the LOTTERY.

TRUST me, when I say I'm a lot better at my predictions than the weather man.


Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment